What is IPSR?
IPSR is a world-wide center for research on personality and social processes. IPSR has active programs of research, scholarship, and training in five areas:
- Personality assessment in human and infrahuman species; personality development; implications of personality for performance and creativity
- Emotion and Affect
- Emotional expression and physiology; emotion in social contexts; measurement of emotion
- Cultural influences on fundamental psychological processes of cognition, emotion, and personality
- Stress, symptoms, and disease; coping with chronic illness; health systems
- Social processes
- Intimate relationships; organizational behavior; environmental psychology; political psychology
In each area, emphasis is given to studying phenomena at multiple levels of analysis, including the biological, the individual, and the contextual.